Sunday 18 March 2012

Flexible Start Time

Hello All,
I am Cat, I have been at Otago Polytech for a little over a year. Having moved home last year after many years overseas and come straight out of practicing as a RVN in the UK(NI) to working with NZ student VN's it has been a fantastic change and a steep learning curve. I have a happy wee family, husband and 2 sons,and have started feeding one old straggly black stray cat. Bat Cat. (named by sons obviously).

At the School of Veterinary Nursing I am mainly involved with the fulltime certificate class and the diploma distance students. I am keen to learn how I can improve by adopting a flexible approach.

Feeling pleased I  have finally made a start and worked out how to blog.

1 comment:

  1. Great to see you up and running on your blog Cat. I love the name Bat Cat - we have an elderly cat called White Cat. Any guesses about the colour? Your experiences in the UK as a RVN must be very valuable in your teaching. How do you share these stories with your students?

    I am looking forward to hearing more about your teaching.

    ReplyDelete